At tournaments with twenty-four or more players, there will be two handicapped flights. Tournaments with less than that will be contested with one flight.
Prizes in each flight: 40.00 for 1st place, 25.00 for second place and fifteen for third paid in cash or certificates depending on our contract with that course!
Low Gross: Any member who shoots the low score of the day without using his or her handicap, wins 25.00! (Only when 6 or more, 12.9 or lower handicap players compete)
Closest to the Pin: Any member who is closest to the pin on the longest par three holes, one on the front side and one on the back, wins:
1. Twenty-five dollars in cash or certificates!
2. Your ball must be within 6 feet of the pin on your tee shot to compete.
Pars: String four pars together on consecutive holes, and you win three golf balls!
This contest is for both members and guests!
Putts: Longest putt holed. This contest is for both members and guests!
1. Your putt must be longer than the length of the flag stick
2. This will be contested on the shortest par 4 and par 5 holes on each side, (four holes total).
3. Your ball doesn't need to reach the green in regulation to qualify, but your putt must be from on the green, not from the fringe or fairway.
4. Win 3 golf balls!
Approaches: Closest approach shot to the hole. This contest is for both members and guests!
1. This will be contested on the longest par 4 and par 5 holes on each side,
(four holes total).
2. You must reach the green in regulation or less (2 shots on par 4's, 3 on par 5's)
3. You must be no further from the pin than the length of the flag stick in regulation to qualify.
4. Win 3 golf balls!
Birdies: Win one golf ball for each birdie that you make! (For members and guests!)
Eagles: Any member who makes a natural eagle wins 50.00 cash or certificate!
Hole-in-one: Any member who makes a hole in one at a club tournament wins 100.00! (It's been done, and yes, technically, a hole-in-one is an eagle, but no, you don't get the prize for eagle too! (Hahaha! Nice try though! We've been around you guys for too long!!!)
The Have Fun and Enjoy Your Friends Prize: This is the best prize of all!